Book an Appointment
About Your Dentist in Auburn, AL 36830
Welcome to Central Park Dental Care, your dentist in Auburn, AL! At our Auburn dentist's office located close to Opelika, AL, we offer family and cosmetic dentistry in Auburn, Alabama and surrounding communities such as Opelika, AL.
At Central Park Dental Care, we're committed to helping all of our patients achieve optimum oral health in a relaxed, family-friendly environment. Our goal is to provide each patient with the best possible dental care available while developing long-term relationships for years to come. Ready to book your appointment with our dentist near Auburn University, Auburn, AL? Contact us today!Learn More
With over 10 years of experience in dentistry and several awards, you'll always be in good hands with our Auburn dentist!
Our dentist in Auburn, AL treats our patients like family, offering personalized care for each and every individual.
Our Auburn dentist office accepts CareCredit and most major insurances to ensure you have access to affordable dental care.
Is snoring keeping you up at night? Book a consultation to see how sleep apnea dentistry can help you get the sleep you deserve!
Damaged or missing tooth? Ask us about our restorative dental crowns & bridge treatment.
Want to restore a full row(s) of teeth so you can smile, speak & eat normally again? Book a consultation for our dentures & partials.
- 15-35% Off Select Services
- 15-35% Off Select Services
With compassionate dental team members & dentists, we are serving across following locations of the Auburn, AL
- Smiths Station
We would like to update you on some of the new protocols and procedures we have in place to protect our patients and our staff from Covid-19. Central Park Dental Care has always followed OSHA guidelines regarding Infection Control, and we will continue to do so. The following are a few things you may see that are new and will remain for the time being:
- We will call you the day before your appointment to confirm your appointment but to also ask screening questions to ensure that everyone who enters our office is enters as safe and healthy as possible.
- We will ask that you wear a face covering such as a mask, scarf, handkerchief, etc. when you come to your appointment. Unfortunately, due to the supply issues with masks and other PPE that all medical and dental offices are experiencing, we are unable to supply patients with masks at this time.
- On the day of your appointment, we ask that you call our office once you arrive. Please remain inside of your vehicle, and we will let you know when we will meet you outside of our front door to review the same screening questions and to take your temperature with a contactless thermometer.
- When you enter our office, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer and to use a mouth rinse when you reach the treatment room.
- We will be wearing more Personal Protective Equipment than usual such as gowns and faceshields. They are about as fun to wear as they look.
- We will continue constant disinfection and sterilization protocols per CDC guidelines as we always have to ensure that our office is a safe place.
We are extremely excited to back working again! We have missed our friends/patients, and we will strive to continue to offer the best service that we possibly can amidst all of the changes that we are all facing.